Technical Information :
- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- Plug & Play One Button Auto Setup
- VIVOCloud App & Portal for 24/7 Surveillance
- Intuitive, Elegant Interaction UI
- VIVOTEK Camera Configuration and VAST CMS Integrated
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Embedded Linux OS
- Support RAID 0/1/5 Storage
- Story Board Event Search
- Up to 12MP Camera Liveview & Playback
- Dual LAN Network Ports with Failover Function
- ONVIF Open Platform (Project Support Function)
VIVOTEK’s ND9441 and ND9541 are the brand new H.265 Linux-based embedded standalone NVRs. Equipped for up to 16-CH/32-CH network cameras, the NVRs feature well-built ONVIF compliant and scalable configuration with VAST CMS empowering users to set up and manage advanced IP surveillance systems with ease. Both NVRs also support remote and mobile access, via VIVOCloud and iViewer app, for both iOS and Android handheld devices, providing users an open, flexible and intelligent NVRs for seamless use in small to medium sized video surveillance applications.
With H.265 compression technology and embedded with 4 HDD design providing up to 32TB, the ND9441 and the ND9541 offer greater than 30% more recording capacity than systems employing H.264 compression. This advance gives users larger storage space for longer durations of video recording.
In order to provide uninterrupted service even when the network is temporally disrupted, both NVRs are also equipped with dual Ethernet ports, as well as providing the flexibility to connect with network cameras in network failover situations. In addition, the RAID 0/1/5 configuration provides further data security in the rare event of a hard drive failure.