Technical Information :
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
VIVOTEK FD8179-H is an indoor stylish-design 4-Megapixel IR fixed dome camera offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 2688×1520. This all-in-one camera with WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a fixed 2.8 mm lens is capable of capturing high visibility in high contrast environments.
By adopting with VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, the FD8179-H can optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensure maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
As a day/night easy-to-use camera, the FD8179-H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality. For making the camera adaptable any indoor surveillance, the FD8179-H comes with a number of features such as video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK’s 32-channel recording software.