Technical Information :
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 2560×1920
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- WDR Enhanced for Unparalleled Visibility in Bright and Dark Environments
- Smart Stream to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Support Installation with AM-712 Indoor Conduit Box
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support
VIVOTEK’s FD8182-F2 is an economic professional indoor fixed dome network cameras in VIVTOTEK’s 5MP V-Pro Lite series. Design to provide higher resolution and sharper image with more detail, the FD8182-F2 offers up to 15 fps at 5-Megapixel or 30 fps at 1080p resolution. With powerful 3D Noise Reduction technology and Smart Stream technology, the FD8182-F2 can also optimize resolution for a desired object or area to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage.
To meet the demands of indoor applications, VIVOTEK’s FD8182-F2 provides fixed focus used for simple operation without additional power. Further, equipped with a PIR sensor to help detect unexpected events and provide the appropriate response in real time.
With the highly flexible VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform), users can extend the features of this FD8182 series by adding third-party applications for the FD8182-F2 and the FD8182-T. Thus, the FD8182 series is not only equipped with multiple focusing methods, but is also highly flexible and able to be expanded to meet the requirements of a wide variety of indoor applications.