Technical Information :
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 2560×1920
- 3 ~ 9 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- WDR Enhanced for Unparalleled Visibility in Bright and Dark Environments
- Smart Stream to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Support Installation with AM-713 Outdoor Conduit Box
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support
VIVOTEK’s FD8382-TV is an economical but professional outdoor fixed dome network camera in VIVTOTEK’s 5MP Lite series, which offer up to 15 fps at 5-Megapixel or 30 fps at 1080p resolution at a competitive price. To create the perfect focus required to reap the benefits of higher resolution, VIVOTEK’s FD8382-TV provides remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris for precise adjustment remotely.
Designed to provide higher resolution, the FD8382-TV is an ideal solution for those who demand sharper images with more detail. With powerful 3D Noise Reduction technology and Smart Stream technology, the IB8382-TV can also optimize resolution for a desired object or area to maximize the efficiency of bandwidth usage.
To ensure higher resolution even in harsh environments, VIVOTEK’s FD8382-TV is also armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and even high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts.
With the highly flexible VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform), users can extend the features of this FD8382 series by adding third-party applications for the FD8382-VF2, FD8382-EVF2, FD8382-TV, and FD8382-ETV. Thus, the FD8382 series is not only equipped with multiple focusing methods and wide temperature range options, but is also highly flexible and able to be expanded to meet a wide range of requirements.