Technical Information :
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1/1.8″ Progressive CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2560×1920, 60 fps @ 1920×1080
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Remote Focus for Easy Focus Adjustments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Extreme Weather Support with PoE
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- P-iris Lens
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
VIVOTEK’s FD9381-EHTV is a brand-new professional H.265 high-efficiency outdoor dome network camera, offering 30 fps @ 5-Megapixel or 60 fps @ 1080p with outstanding image quality. By employing H.265 technology, the camera is able to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates than previous H.264 systems. In addition, VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology enables the camera to optimize quality for desired regions and therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage. Combining both H.265 and Smart Stream II, the FD9381-EHTV can reduce bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while retaining exceptional 5-Megapixel image quality.
As a professional day/night camera, the FD9381-EHTV is also equipped with WDR Pro and SNV, empowering users to enjoy superb image-detail in all lighting conditions. Additionally, robust IP66-rated housing ensures the ability of the advanced camera to withstand rain and dust, thus guaranteeing smooth operation no matter how harsh the weather conditions. The camera’s IK10-rated housing will also provide protection against acts of vandalism and other physical impacts. Finally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the performance and reliability of the FD9381-EHTV in both extremely cold and extremely warm weather, even while using PoE.