Technical Information :
- 4-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2688×1520
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440)
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplif y Integration and Enhance Interoperability
VIVOTEK’s IB8379-H is an outdoor-ready 4-Megapixel IR bullet network camera providing a superb quality resolution of 2688×1520 at 30 fps. Equipped with WDR Pro technology (supports up to 3.6MP, 24 fps @ 2560×1440) and a fixed 3.6 mm lens, the IB8379-H is capable of capturing clear and accurate video under high contrast environments.
Adapting to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IB8379-H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30 meters for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the camera is armed with a weather-proof IP66- and vandal proof IK10-rated housing, making it withstand rain, dust and acts of vandalism.
The IB8379-H features VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology, allowing the camera to optimize image quality for desired regions, and thus ensuring maximum efficiency of bandwidth usage and savings of up to 50% on bandwidth and storage requirements.
The IB8379-H is an all-in-one full-functionality camera with video rotation, defog, a dedicated MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK’s 32-channel recording software. The IB8379-H is the ideal solution for diverse outdoor applications.