Technical Information :
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 15 fps @ 2560×1920, 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- 3 ~ 9 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Smart Stream to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support
To create the perfect focus required to reap the benefits of higher resolutions, VIVOTEK’s IB8382-T provides remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris for precise adjustment remotely. And for providing higher resolution in outdoor and harsh environments, it is also armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts.
With the highly flexible VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform), users can extend the features of this series by adding third-party applications for the IB8382-T. Thus the IB8382 series – IB8382-F3, IB8382-EF3, IB8382-T, IB8382-ET, is not only equipped with multiple focusing methods and wide temperature range options, is but ideal for a wide variety of applications.