Technical Information :
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2048×1536
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Remote Focus for Easy Focus Adjustments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Extreme Weather Support with PoE
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- P-iris Lens
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
VIVOTEK’s IB9371-EHT is the brand-new professional H.265 high-efficiency outdoor bullet network camera, offering 30 fps @ 3-Megapixel with outstanding image quality. Employing H.265 technology enables the camera to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates than previous H.264 systems. In addition, VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II Technology enables the camera to optimize resolution for a desired object or area and therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage. Combining both H.265 and Smart Stream II, the IB9371-EHT can reduce bandwidth and storage consumption up to 80%* while maintaining image quality with the high standard.
As professional day/night cameras, the IB9371-EHT is also equipped with WDR Pro and SNV, empowering users to enjoy superb image-detail in any lighting condition. Additionally, IP66-rated housing ensures the ability of these advanced cameras to withstand rain and dust, thus guaranteeing smooth operation even under a multitude of harsh weather conditions. The cameras’ IK10-rated housing can also provide protection against acts of vandalism and other impacts. Finally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the performance and reliability of the IB9371-EHT in both extremely cold and warm weather, even while using PoE.