Technical Information :
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1/1.8″ Progressive CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 2560×1920; 60 fps @ 1920×1080
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Remote Focus for Easy Focus Adjustments
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Metal Housing
- Extreme Weather Support with PoE
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- P-iris Lens
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
VIVOTEK’s IB9381-EHT is a brand-new professional H.265 high-efficiency outdoor bullet network camera, offering 30 fps @ 5-Megapixel or 60 fps @ 1080p with outstanding image quality. By employing H.265 technology, the camera is able to provide higher and more efficient image compression rates than previous H.264 systems. In addition, VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II technology enables the camera to optimize quality for desired regions and therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage. Combining both H.265 and Smart Stream II, the IB9381-EHT can reduce bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 80%* while retaining exceptional 5-Megapixel image quality.
As a professional day/night camera, the IB9381-EHT is also equipped with WDR Pro and SNV, empowering users to enjoy superb image-detail in all lighting conditions. Additionally, robust IP66-rated housing ensures the ability of these advanced cameras to withstand rain and dust, thus guaranteeing smooth operation no matter how harsh the weather conditions. The cameras’ IK10-rated metal housing will also provide protection against acts of vandalism and other physical impacts. Finally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the performance and reliability of the IB9381-EHT in both extremely cold and extremely warm weather, even while using PoE.