Technical Information :
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhanced for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Lens Profile to Ensure the Full Compatibility for Different Lens Options
VIVOTEK’s IP8166 is a professional box network camera equipped with a Full HD sensor enabling a viewing resolution of 1920×1080 at a smooth 30 fps. The IP8166 is capable of capturing high quality, high resolution video at up to 2 Megapixels in low light environments with VIVOTEK’s SNV technology, making the camera ideal for a wide range of video surveillance applications, including supermarkets, banks, hotels and parking lots and also suitable for many more situations.
Further empowering this professional 24/7 camera, VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology enables the IP8166 to optimize quality for a desired region or area and therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage. The IP8166 can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while still retaining the same excellent image quality as a Full HD camera.
To meet the demands of diverse scenarios, the IP8166 is compatible with a variety of accessories, from external IR LEDs and enclosures, to long-range solutions and PoE total solutions. With the added support and flexibility of an abundance of professional accessories, the IP8166 is an excellent candidate for your total surveillance solution.