Technical Information :
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- EN50155 Tx Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Fast AE for Quick Adaptation to Light Changes
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP67-rated Housing
- -40°C ~ 70°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Video Rotation for Corridor Scenario
VIVOTEK’s MD8563-EH is a compact 2-megapixel network camera geared toward transportation applications such as buses, trains, and other vehicles. With full EN50155 Tx compliance and IP67-rated rugged design, the camera can withstand shocks, vibration, humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations to maintain stable and reliable video during vehicle movement. Furthermore, the vandal-proof IK10-rated metal housing provides effective and robust protection from vandalism. This combination of high-resolution imaging and protective-housing endows the MD8563-EH with the rugged reliability required to maximize passenger safety and optimize mobile surveillance.
Featuring the Wide Dynamic Range Technology, WDR Pro, the MD8563-EH provides improved visibility in high-contrast lighting environments. In addition, 3D Noise Reduction Technology enables the camera to capture clear, polished video under low-light conditions and reduce bandwidth from sensor noise. Taken together, these features allow users to enjoy an increased level of image detail in bright as well as low-light environments.
Employing VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the MD8563-EH can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while maintaining high standards of image quality. PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) also allows the camera to be operated and powered with a single Ethernet cable, giving greater ease of installation. In order to facilitate on-board storage and data portability, the camera is also equipped with a MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for local recording. And to further add to the flexibility of this compact camera, in corridor scenarios, its video rotation feature can provide wider vertical coverage for more depth and a larger useful field of view.