Technical Information :
- Discreet, Recessed-Mount Camera Units
- Supports 1 Camera Unit
- 2 Camera Options: 2MP WDR Pinhole or 2MP WDR Fisheye Camera
- Two-Way Audio on Video Core
- Real-time H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
VIVOTEK’s VC8101 is a high-performance Full-HD split-type camera system. Its discreet design, rich functionality and ability to be flexibly integrated into even the tightest spaces, make this camera ideal for indoor or covert surveillance of ATMs, banks, stores and offices.
The VC8101 features a separate camera unit and video core design, enabling the tiny camera unit (with 5-meter long cable) to be easily and flexibly installed into any decoration or interior design, thus preserving stylish appearances while dramatically saving on installation time and cost.
The VC8101 can support one camera unit and is designed to work in perfect harmony with a choice of two 2-megapixel WDR camera units: the CU8161-H pinhole type, and the CU8163-H fisheye type for 180° Panoramic View. Both camera units incorporate a number of advanced features found in VIVOTEK cameras, including WDR Pro, Smart Stream II technology, 3DNR, 802.3af compliant PoE, on-board storage, and VIVOTEK’s 32-channel recording software. All of these features and the VC8101’s unique design allow the camera units to capture clear images in high-contrast scenes, and to make this camera system the best possible solution for indoor surveillance when discretion is important.